hhhhh1


Популярное

hhhhh2


суббота, 5 сентября 2015 г.

Ukrainian Gears.

Hello everybody.

Today I would like to tell you about Ukrainian Gears. What's one? This is the first Ukrainian toys which looks like as 3D-puzzles. The company  "Ukrainian Gears" has own web-site where we can see dozen wooden 3D models. From model of harvester (combine) to small chunks. 

I selected the model by name Dynamometer, price 125 UAH. The parcel was delivered very quickly. This was a very tidy carton box. So, inside I found some bits to assembling my model and printed manual in English and Ukrainian. I was beginning from assembling three gears according to manual layout. Then I was using toothpicks(!) as axis for these gears (cogwheels). And my model was ready!



How is it work? Very easy.

You must to blow on upper gear and mechanism give your pressure to another gear, and at finish it will show you by pointer your goal for today. It's joke, but very interesting. I advice you to buy "Ukrainian Gears" toys.)



Enjoy.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Что скажете?